With the All Access Pass you have lifetime access to:
- All the Speaker Interviews
- Audio of each interview you can download for listening on the go
- All the Speaker Bonuses
- My Charting Mandala PDF
- Stasha’s interview notes. No more fast forwarding to see if that interview was the one you wanted to see. You’ll get a solid list of bullet points discussed through the whole interview.
AND the knowledge that by purchasing this All Access Pass you’re also donating to Days For Girls! So it’s a true WIN-WIN! Days For Girls helps women and girls around the world.
I believe it. If more girls get educations in every part of this globe ALL women everywhere will benefit.
I, Stasha Washburn, will be donating 50% of what I make on this pass to:
Days for Girls International is a grassroots 501(c)3 non-profit. Women, and girls discover their potential and self-value, are equal participants and agents of social change and are given opportunities to thrive, grow and contribute to their community’s betterment while ensuring quality sustainable feminine hygiene. We are all about partnerships and joining hands. There are a lot of things in the world that are hard to change. This doesn’t have to be one of them. THIS we can change. Together.
Our Mission is Simple:
Creating a more dignified, free and educated world through access to lasting feminine hygiene solutions.
Days for Girls Vision:
Every girl and woman in the world with ready feasible access to quality sustainable hygiene & health education by 2022.
Days for Girls addresses ALL of these Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
SDG 1: No poverty
SDG 2: Zero hunger
SDG 3: Good health and well-being
SDG 4: Quality education
SDG 5: Gender equality
SDG 6: Clean water and sanitation
SDG 8: Decent work and economic growth
SDG 10: Reduced inequalities
SDG 11: Sustainable cities and communities
SDG 12: Responsible consumption, production
SDG 17: Partnerships for the goals
By purchasing this All Access Pass you’re not only helping the charity above but you’re getting EVERY speaker from The Red Circle!
Remember how much ground we’re covering:
This first section of The Red Circle is all about shining the light in the dark. Bringing out into the open what we’ve been trained to think of as taboo.
These women are here to shine light on the dark. To talk openly and honestly about not just the taboos that we face EVERYDAY, but also to dispel myths we’ve been lead to believe. To shine light on harmful misinformation we’ve been fed. To give us the space to spread our wings and finally breathe.
In this part of The Red Circle we’re going to fill in the space that those old lies and misinformation filled up with real helpful, holistic knowledge. Especially with the world the way it is now. We need each other.
To learn from other women and pass along that knowledge.
That’s true community!
Your Hostess: Stasha Washburn
Hi there! I’m Stasha. I spent the first 20 years of my menstruating life HATING my period.
It was so painful that I threw up for days from the pain. I would break out in a cold sweat, shaking so badly I couldn’t stand. I often passed out right before my period, imagine explaining that in high school…
And the PMS… The mood swings were in control not me. It was horrific.
I was on Birth Control and Narcotics in high-school. That’s how bad it was. No more.
I’m on this planet to End The TABOO. So no girl has to lie because she’s embarrassed. So no woman needs to buy an ‘easy to conceal’ anything. So a woman can walk down the street and say ‘hey, I’m in my luteal phase, can I bum some chocolate?’ and the women around her will say ‘goddess, yes!!! I’ve got two kinds!’.
There is POWER IN YOUR PERIOD!
Let’s recognize it and make this change together!
Remember how much ground we’re covering:
An inspiring chat with the COO of Days For Girls. The charity that 50% of this Summits profit is going to! Find out exactly where your money is going!
- Hear the stories of the women in Nairobi sitting on cardboard that inspired the foundHER to start Days For Girls, and her flawed first attempt.
- Discover how the charity has reached over 100 countries and empowered over 640,000 women and girls.
- Find out HOW Days For Girls empowers women and girls depending on where they are in the world.
Break Free of Religious Shame to Claim Your Sacred Sexiness and Unleash Your Feminine Power
- how I released religious shame around my feminine power and sexuality to experience my sassy, spiritual, sensual self
- how birth and motherhood released me from taboos and showed me how to honor my cyclical rhythm and fertility
- my favorite visionary priestess ritual to clear stagnant shame, grief, and rage & reconnect to the sexy magic of the pelvic bowl
Reducing Emotional Pain Through Menses & Menopause
- Explore the indigenous history of Menses
- Learn how to reduce emotional pain without blocking it
- Understand how pain can be a healthy messenger
The 5 Types of Periods and How to Bring Your Type Into Balance
- What a healthy period is really like
- How to use your period as a monthly “”Check In””
- Acupuncture, Chi, and Energy as part of your healing process
Your Sexy Cycle: Biochemistry & The Female Arousal System
- Understand the influence of hormones on your libido throughout the month.
- Learn how your biochemistry effects the way you relate and your arousal system.
- Receive tips for enjoying intimacy and sexual pleasure at each phase of your cycle.
Explore the Women’s Blood Mysteries: Bring transformation and healing to your lives
- Explore how we got to the point of taboo, how we can break down taboos and bring consciousness to our cycle
- How this consciousness can bring transformation and healing to our lives
- Shamanic womancraft, Red Tents and Rituals to “re-menarche” our relationship with our blood
Using Yoga & Meditation to Slow Down and Reclaim Femininity
- How I left a stress-filled corporate career to become a yoga teacher & health coach
- Learn to carve out time just for you in a busy world
- Hear my personal story of choosing a hysterectomy as a childless 43 year old woman to manage endometriosis
Tea for Sugar Craving, Lust for Coffee and Self Care
- Learn ways to make sassy tea to beat sugar cravings during period
- Lust for another coffee? Learn about herbs and teas can help to give you the mental boost better than coffee
- Learn why leaf tea is great way to give yourself some much-needed love
Dr. Amanda Waaldyk
The Controversial Birth Control Pill and TCM
- Learn how Birth Control isn’t the cure we’ve all been led to believe
- Learn how the pill is masking your hormonal imbalance
- Learn ways to bring your body into balance naturally
Releasing Shame & Breaking Taboos
- Understand the effects of emotions stored internally.
- Learn about yoni massage.
- Understand the power of menstrual blood.
Connecting with your Children to Talk Taboos
- 6 steps to getting clear as parents
- Body Awareness and Language why these need to be very clear
- Support and Mentoring for the whole family!
Dr Lara Briden
The truth about hormonal birth control, including the IUD and implant
- #1 problem with hormonal birth control
Difference between implants, hormonal IUD, and copper IUD.
- What other ways are out there?
- What to look for in your period, and tips for transitioning off Birth Control?
- #1 problem with hormonal birth control
The Wise Woman’s Guide to Moontime Herbs
- Get to know your period the Wise Woman way and open the door to your ecstatic, vibrant life!
- Discover the ways that trauma, shame, and stress affect your physical cycle.
- Embrace the healing magic of using herbs to soothe and balance each element of your sacred cycle, body mind and spirit.
Living with Endometriosis Deep Dive
- -Hearing your intuition and using your voice, ending the Trauma Cycle
- Your Cycle and The Brain Wavelength State Cycle
- Turning the Endo switch OFF
Bio-Hacking Female Hormones
- Testosterone why it’s important and how to hack it
- Stress, Sleep, and your hormones
- Libido and Thyroid two important things for energy and passion!
Reclaim Your Sacred Blood as a Rite of Passage
Learn how to:
- celebrate menarche and revision this Rite of Passage in an empowering way
- honor your cycles and trust your body wisdom
- activate your sexuality for higher states of flow, connection, and power.
Marin Bach Antonson
Sacred Blood ~ Holy Womb
- learn the hidden secrets about your menstrual blood that will blow your mind and heart open
- learn the surprising ways that you can use your menstrual blood for deep healing, better health and bringing your body into harmony.
- learn a 5 step process for awakening your womb and igniting your core feminine power
Money, Pleasure and Our Menstrual Cycles
- How money and pleasure actually work – hint it’s not ‘work more’ and how to bring them both into our lives
- How our menstrual cycles can increase our income!
- Feast or Famine Money Cycle”
Dr. Lisa Suski
Food, Energy and Menstruation
- Learn how food and cooking can increase your body confidence so you can get out into the world and do what you are here to do!
- Learn when our immune system is weakest during our menstrual cycle and how to have a rock star immune system through the whole month
- Learn how fermented foods can make or break your hormonal balance
Dr. Andrea Maxim
How Gut Inflammation Can Affect Your Cycle
- Learn the top foods that can seriously affect your cycle
- Learn the different tests you can ask for to asses your hormones
- -Learn how to heal your gut, and your hormones, naturally in as little as 2 weeks
Josea Tamira Crossley
3 Keys to Transform Chronic Stress and Reclaim Passion, Purpose, and Pleasure
We’re going to talk about:
- The secret link between your hormones, body breakdown and stress
- 3 keys to reclaim your body’s wisdom to overcome chronic stress and experience more joy
- 2 simple yet powerful practices to get calm and centered in the most stressful situations
The Curvy Girl’s Guide to Living a Body Positive Life
We’re going to talk about:
- How developing an empowered relationship with our cycle can help us heal our relationship with our bodies
- How without a doubt if girls learned to connect to their cycle, body shame wouldn’t be as widespread
- How to use your cycle to help you develop a healthy relationship with food and movement
Sustainable Menstrual Options
- Real talk about alternative options for menstrual products like cloth pads, sea sponges and cups
- Disposables and the Chemical Cocktail that lies within
- Dive into three big reasons for making the switch, saving money is one of them!
Turning Shame & Taboos into Gold
- How to start a business based on a Taboo
- 3 tips for leaping!
- How to recognize greatness, and use your voice”
How our mental, emotional, social & spiritual dimensions influence our menstrual cycle for better or worse
- Our mental, emotional and spiritual dimensions affect the physical experiences of our cycles and periods
- The sacral chakra holds the key to peaceful or painful menstrual cycle experiences
- Nothing is fixed. By transforming our assumptions/beliefs about menstrual cycles held in each of our dimensions, we can transform our experiences of it for the better!
Greta Hassel Grace
- Exposing the Myth of Original Sin and Reclaiming your Original Innocence
- The Red Tent: A Movement for Women that is Exploding Across the Globe and Strengthening our Sisterhood.
- Fire & Fragrance, the power and freedom of expressing your unique shade of passionate RED!
There is so much goodness coming from all these amazing Speakers and you will want to come back to these videos again and again. So, let’s get this going and make an immediate impact by contributing a portion to the amazing work of Days for Girls.